Sliding doors are the feature in this fully framed shower enclosure.
The sliding door is the classic screen configuration; its design eliminates water dripping from the door onto the bathroom floor. No additional room is required for the doors to open being an ideal solution for those tiny bathroom challenges.
Constructed from safety glass and aluminium frame with quality fittings. The doors hang on ball-bearing rollers and have sturdy guides to keep it on the trackless sill. The sill is easy to clean and provides a barrier to prevent water splashing out onto the floor.
- Custom made to measure
- All panels fitted with safety glass
- Sliding doors that enables fitment when space is at a premium
- Sliding doors that hang on ball-bearing rollers
- Sturdy guides to keep it on the trackless sill
- Has a raised sill which reduces water splash
- The sill design enables easy cleaning of the sill
- Available in a wide range of frame colour and glass types
- The sliding doors (200 Series) is available in 2 & 3 door unit
- The sliding doors (200 Series) is available in 9 different styles
Note: Our Sliding Doors (200 Series) showerscreens require professional measurements to ensure they are made correctly. It is for this reason that they are only supplied and installed in South East QLD and Far North NSW (Gympie to Coffs Harbour).
- Pearl White
- Bright Silver
- Black (Additional Costs Apply)
- Birch (Additional Costs Apply)
- Barley (Additional Costs Apply)
- Soft White
- Grey Tint